Handheld Stent Crimping Tool
The MSI HH100/200 handheld crimping tool incorporates MSI’s proprietary segmental crimping mechanism in an easy-to-use, portable version. This tool is intended for R & D applications and can be an important aid to project engineers, clinical research associates, or pre-clinical catheterization laboratory staff. The HH100/200 provides uniform radial compression and secure stent attachment with low profile results after each crimp.
- Grip force activated
- Polycarbonate or stainless steel construction
- Ertalyte TX or stainless steel crimp segments
- Positive close stop, set screw feature
- Spring-loaded open position
- Custom sizes and materials available