Disposable Heart Valve Crimping Tool
The HV500 transcatheter heart valve disposable crimping tool from MSI uses a proprietary segmental compression mechanism in a disposable design. Intended for crimping live tissue products, this tool is suitable for advanced, minimally invasive procedures such as percutaneous heart valve replacement or repair.
The HV500 crimping tool is designed to precisely reduce the diameter of balloon-expandable or self-expanding transcatheter heart valves. This easily disposable tool can withstand multiple crimp cycles during one procedure.
MSI has experience manufacturing injection molded tools which are custom designed to meet customer specifications. Devices can be injection-molded with custom logo and color requirements. Materials can be selected to meet desired sterilization methods such as ETO or steam.
- Even, repeatable radial compression.
- Single person operation.
- Small foot print for lab/bedside applications.
- Low cost, disposable, single procedure tool.
- Equipment supplied bulk, non-sterile.
- Machined prototypes for multiuse product development.
- Custom lengths available