Spring Release Heart Valve Crimping Tool
The HV950 transcatheter heart valve crimping tools from MSI use proprietary segmental compression mechanisms in sterilizable designs.
Intended for crimping live tissue products, the HV950 tools are suitable for advanced, minimally invasive procedures such as percutaneous heart valve replacement or repair.
The HV crimping tools are designed to easily and precisely reduce the diameter of large stents that have living tissue attached. The HV950 model features a spring loaded locking mechanism to hold the crimper at the desired diameter while the operator uses thier hands to hold the delivery sheath and load the product using a custom size push quill. These tools come in a variety of lengths and diameter ranges to crimp balloon-expandable and self-expandable heart valves.
- Hard anodized aluminum base, body, and handle assembly
- Integrated, spring-loaded worm drive for diameter lock and fine adjustment
- Stainless steel quill with screw advancement for stent loading
- Easy disassembly and reassembly
- Equipment supplied bulk, non-sterile